Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday, November 6

As much as I try, I cannot stop thinking about the pain. It is very intense today so all I can do is think about it. I guess I will try to keep myself busy but the pain will still be there in the back of my mind. I have been trying to be positive and not complain as much to the people around me. Complaining doesn't do anything, so here is where I will vent my frustrations so as not to bother anyone. Although there doesn't seem to be a lot to write about FMS because basically it is the same thing every day except some days are better than others. This is something I am doing for myself. I may not make it here everyday since I just take it one day at a time. I will probably also vent about other issues-I guess this will be like a journal for me of some sort since I really don't keep one. Anyone is welcome to read this and comment although I have tried everything & I have heard it all, I know what is best for my body as I try to find the right solution that works for me. We are all different and we all react differently to different treatments. I am working on mine and getting to my ultimate place of comfort.

No comments: