Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Bad Day

Today is a very bad day. I usually say I feel like I have been hit by a truck but today I am going to say that I feel like I have been hit by a 3 locomotive train, not that I know what that feels like, and of course I would be dead if I had been hit by one. Anyway I guess I just try to compare it to what I think it would feel like. I am having trouble typing this right now. I would never wish this illness on anyone, yet there are so many people suffering from it. WE NEED A CURE! Although many think it is associated with the muscles, I think it is more of a neurological thing, just because of all the other symptoms that I have too; tingling, numbness, sensitivity to being touched, burning sensation on your skin, etc. I just hope that this big flare up ends soon, I don't know how much more of this I can take, and Thanksgiving is this week and I want to be able to enjoy it with my family. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I love doing all of the cooking. We'll see how that turns out-stay tuned...

No comments: