Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bad Pain Day



Today is a bad pain day for me. I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I guess that is the closest description that I can think of for what I am feeling right now along with the fatigue. There are so many symptoms associated with FMS. I have most of them. Not necessarily all at the same time-would'nt that be a day at the park. I suffer from all of the symptoms listed here plus some, although I really don't think that I have ADD, at least that I know of:) My "fibro fog" is gradually getting worse and I think it is the most noticeable to the people around me. I can't remember things and I completely go blank or lose my train of thought. It is so frustrating to forget such a simple word as "kitchen" and you have to describe it like "you know that room where you do the cooking?" This is all during a conversation and it happens way too often. This can really be embarrassing, especially around people you don't really know that well.

Today we had Jennifer and the family over for a cookout for Jennifer's birthday which was on Friday. It was a great day and so beautiful with the gorgeous color of the leaves and watching them as they fall and crunching on them as you walk. I just love this time of year. Anyway, I really had a nice time for I enjoy spending time with the family, I just wish I hadn't felt so bad today. I would have loved to be able to play with Payton maybe out in the leaves. I picked her up and I saw stars but as she hugged me tight I completely forgot about the pain even just for a few seconds, the joy that I feel with her is all worth it. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful family. That is so important.

No comments: