Saturday, March 14, 2009

Having a Fibro Day

I feel awful today and I felt awful yesterday. We have some rain here so I am assuming that the weather is affecting my body. Yesterday. I got on the computer for like 5 minutes and then I had to lie down and I stayed on the sofa for the rest of the day and even slept there and could not get up this morning feeling like all of the energy has been drained out of my body. I don't know how to explain the feeling that I have from my skin all the way down to my bones. I know that it sucks being me right now, but I can't complain, my life is good and I am fortunate and thankful for everything that I have, especially for John who if it weren't for him I don't know how I would survive. My parents are the greatest too, they are always here for me too and would do anything for me as well. There are so many people with FM that do not have this and I really feel for them. I am truly blessed.

No comments: