Monday, June 22, 2009

Ramblings


So- I just had a club sandwich for lunch- woohoo-thrilling right? I don't know, I am in a rambling mood, which means I should probably get a pen and paper out, for the ideas are somewhat flowing.
So I took my acoustic out last night and boom-string popped-stupid me cannot find any strings in the house. Who doesn't have back-up strings? I do somewhere, but where? I have been in this HAIR (the Musical) playing mood. Used to play and sing it all the time, long, long ago. My mom had the album and she saw it on Broadway with the originals- James Rado & Gerome Ragni. Why HAIR? I have no clue! My mom has really influenced me musically in a lot of ways and I believe that is why I have such musical diversity in my tastes. I have also developed artistic diversity from her as well. Although we have different tastes, mine have changed over the years, when I would go through different phases, but I always come back to my favorites: Kandinsky, Klee, Miro, etc. Do we see a pattern here? Does this mean my mind is hectic? messy? out of order? I don't think so. Or does this explain my panic disorder? Who the hell knows. Psychology is such a fascinating subject- I love to analyze things-maybe too much. Hmmmmm.
So as I said- my rambling mood has caused me to ramble to create a mess of a blog in one paragraph--see? maybe the artists do say something about me. Today's blog makes absolutely no sense.

2 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

I just wanted to thank you for coming by my little blog and to tell you your blog looks awesome. I followed your link and got myself some wallpaper for my blog as well. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks- I like your blog too & your blips are awesome! Keep on rockin'!