Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Been Awhile


It's been a long time since I've been on here. No excuses, just lack of motivation and my fibro has still been pretty bad. It seems to be getting worse. I started going to a support group here in Charlotte for people with CFS & FM. They meet once a month and currently there is a Dr. teaching a course on how to manage your FM on your own. It is very informative and makes a lot of sense. One of the things though is limiting and pacing yourself, and I am still having trouble doing this. I know that I can't do things like I did before but when I am doing something I still do it like I did before and then I pay for it afterward by having a major flare up. I guess I realized that I haven't completely accepted this and still think that I am normal. When I am having a good day I figure I can do anything.
I also finally finished my SS disability application. They are already processing it-we'll see what comes from that.
I have been having a lot of trouble with my arms and at this moment I am having a hard time typing this for the pain so I am going to end this for now but hopefully I can continue to write when I can.

No comments: